Our Goal is to provide mental health care and assistance to clients experiencing acute mental health dysfunction requiring immediate clinical attention. *Coming soon….we will be servicing children and adolescents ages 5-12 in our Residential Crisis Stabilization program!!!!
- To prevent exacerbation of a condition;
- To prevent injury to the recipient or others; and
- To provide treatment in the least restrictive setting.
The admissions criteria for the referred individual are as follows:
- Must be age 5 and above; and
- Exhibit a marked reduction in their psychiatric, adaptive, or behavioral functioning; or
- An extreme increase in personal distress; and/or
- Has co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders.
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Individualized Service Planning
- Case Management
- Medication Management Education
- Life and Independent Living Skills Training
- Social Skills Enhancement
- Brief and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Solution Focused Counseling
- Crisis Intervention & Stabilization (including Residential for adults)
- Short-Term Housing and Residential Placement
- Linkage to Community Resources
- 24 Hour / 7 Day per Week Emergency Response