Our goal for Therapeutic Consultation: To provide expertise, training, and technical assistance to assist family members, caregivers, and other service providers in supporting the client.
Equip clients ages two (2) and above and their family members, caregivers, and other service providers with the necessary training and skills in order for them to provide the best level of care to the client.
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Ansell Casey Life Skills Assessment & Training
- Individualized Transitional & Service Plan
- Case Management
- Peer Support Group
- Strength-Based Client-Centered Approach
- Educational/Vocational Assistance
- Employment Preparation
- Drug and Alcohol Education & Prevention
- Societal, Survival & Social Skills Training
- Anger & Money Management
- Forgiveness & Servant Leadership Training
- 24 Hour Availability by Trained, Qualified, and Supportive Staff
- Client’s need for specialized consultation must be clearly documented.
Individuals age 18 & above who is:
- Having difficulty in establishing and/or maintaining normal interpersonal relationships to such a degree that they are at risk of homelessness; and/or
- Is isolated from social supports;
- Is in the foster care system, transitioning from residential or group home placement; or
- In need of a supportive living environment; or
- Requires additional assistance in independent living skills, such as money management, job skills, educational/vocational training, career development, house management skills, and/or educational assistance.